Race Day 2014!
October 25, 2014
Do you want to run the 5k this year, but just don’t know where to start? This program will not only get you started but it will help get you from the couch to a 5k in just two months.
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~
- "I think you guys do a great job with this. As a fellow race director, I know how hard it can be to make everyone happy and keep things moving smoothly - but I really enjoy this race. Keep it up!!"~
- "Very nice event. It's been great all 3 years I've run. Course is nice and well marked. Post race food and raffle is good too."~
- "Loved it. I am planning on it being a yearly event with my friends."~
- "One of the nicer 5k's around. I've done all of them."~
- "The most fun 5k we have ever done. I already have other family members wanting to do it with us next year. AWESOME RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"~