Race Day 2014!
October 25, 2014
Do you want to run the 5k this year, but just don’t know where to start? This program will not only get you started but it will help get you from the couch to a 5k in just two months.
- "Best race ever! It was so fun to run in costume! Everyone was in good spirits!"~
- "One of the nicer 5k's around. I've done all of them."~
- "What a great race. My first 5K (and my daughter's as well)! We had so much fun. We'll be back next year.This is a great run, The spectators are awesome. Really like that the people in the neighborhood stand on there porches, driveways, yards, windows etc.. to cheer you on. Even if they don't know you they cheer you on. It's awesome, hope you show them some love with a mailing or something."~
- "We had 3 generations of family running. What fun!"~
- "Very nice event. It's been great all 3 years I've run. Course is nice and well marked. Post race food and raffle is good too."~
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~