Race Day 2014!
October 25, 2014
Do you want to run the 5k this year, but just don’t know where to start? This program will not only get you started but it will help get you from the couch to a 5k in just two months.
- "I think you guys do a great job with this. As a fellow race director, I know how hard it can be to make everyone happy and keep things moving smoothly - but I really enjoy this race. Keep it up!!"~
- "Loved it. I am planning on it being a yearly event with my friends."~
- "Super fun family run."~
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~
- "Very nice event. It's been great all 3 years I've run. Course is nice and well marked. Post race food and raffle is good too."~
- "One of the nicer 5k's around. I've done all of them."~