Race Day 2014!
October 25, 2014
- "Super fun family run."~
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~
- "Awesome race! I have participated every year and love that its grown in size."~
- "Best race ever! It was so fun to run in costume! Everyone was in good spirits!"~
- "Very nice event. It's been great all 3 years I've run. Course is nice and well marked. Post race food and raffle is good too."~
- "What a great race. My first 5K (and my daughter's as well)! We had so much fun. We'll be back next year.This is a great run, The spectators are awesome. Really like that the people in the neighborhood stand on there porches, driveways, yards, windows etc.. to cheer you on. Even if they don't know you they cheer you on. It's awesome, hope you show them some love with a mailing or something."~