Photos from 2014 Race
Take our survey!
- "One of the nicer 5k's around. I've done all of them."~
- "Awesome race! I have participated every year and love that its grown in size."~
- "We had 3 generations of family running. What fun!"~
- "What a great race. My first 5K (and my daughter's as well)! We had so much fun. We'll be back next year.This is a great run, The spectators are awesome. Really like that the people in the neighborhood stand on there porches, driveways, yards, windows etc.. to cheer you on. Even if they don't know you they cheer you on. It's awesome, hope you show them some love with a mailing or something."~
- "I think you guys do a great job with this. As a fellow race director, I know how hard it can be to make everyone happy and keep things moving smoothly - but I really enjoy this race. Keep it up!!"~
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~