Thank you for being a part of the 2013 Alger 5k/10k/Kids Fun Run!
RACE PARTICIPANT SURVEY
To be able to continue to improve the race, please complete this survey by November 15th: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LZ2ZQQ
2013 Race Photos
2013 RACE PHOTOGRAPHS
Thanks to Renee J Photography for allowing everyone to download their favorite pictures from Saturday for FREE! Photo link: http://photos.pass.us/ah5k2
Check here: http://results.active.com/events/alger-heights-halloween-5k–5/
If you earned a medal and didn’t pick yours up after the race, they will be available at Gazelle Sports on 28th Street until Thanksgiving. Congrats again!
Alger Heights 5K is proud to partner with these great local organizations that promote the City of Grand Rapids and the health of its people, young to old. Please visit their websites and Facebook pages to find out ways that you can also get involved.
- "One of the nicer 5k's around. I've done all of them."~
- "It was my first 5K and it was so much fun! It was such a great way to start running 5Ks and so encouraging to have people on every street encouraging you on, even though they don't know you. I loved the costume aspect too - it created such a fun, laid back, and casual atmosphere for a nervous first time runner. Check out the following link with a story regarding this year's 5K: http://ilikegiving.com/story/4eb2d8b35c34crn"~
- "Loved it. I am planning on it being a yearly event with my friends."~
- "We had 3 generations of family running. What fun!"~
- "Super fun family run."~
- "Keep up the good work! this is our favorite "race" of the year!"~